Welcome to Today’s extra edition, where I’d love to share with you what I have learnt from this incredible VIP Day.
Before I go into the details, let me start by taking you back to the beginning of this journey.
After watching a live webinar in the middel of March 2016, hosted by Irene Ogier from “de Web Academie”,
I decided to join her online program called “Online Training Maken”, translated into English it means “make an online training”.
Something that I already created on paper a year ago and that has been “sitting in the closet” ever since, waiting for the right teacher,
mentor and business coach who can train, teach and show me all the essential “how to’s”. Et voilà….there she was (smile)!
As from the 1st of April 2016, I have been putting all of my creations in my very own Online Academy, which is still in it’s building phase.
With the much needed help and support from Irene Ogier, who happens to be a fabulous business coach for online entrepeneurs.
And also receiving feedback and support from the other students (fellow entrepeneurs / small business owners) in the facebook community.
I am getting more and more comfortable with all the technical stuff. Irene has the ability to explain this part in a very clear way.
I can highly recommend Irene’s online training program!
Click here to learn more about what she has to offer (it’s in Dutch).
Here’s what I have learnt from attending the incredible VIP Day on Saturday, 9 July 2016:
- how fun it is to mix business and pleasure
- how I feel so blessed and fortunate to have such a powerful business coach like Irene Ogier
- how incredibly amazing Irene’s other students are
- how I enjoyed getting to know them more personally, instead of just through our special facebook group
- how valuable it is to share our “homework” with one another and give each other valuable feedback
- how to craft an irresistible sales and marketing page for promoting our online training
- how to make a professional video; a workshop given by Monique van Zeijl from “Mooi Fotograferen”
- how to craft a powerful “video sales pitch” between 45 seconds to 1 minute for our online training
- how Irene and one of her sons, delivered an amazing day at a beautiful venue, with a royal lunch
- how I enjoyed the way Mac, Irene’s son of almost 15, handled all the technical challenges very calmly and professionally
Here’s an impression of our VIP Day hosted by Irene Ogier from the Web Academie and her technicall assistent and son Mac.
Now it’s your turn….
Have you ever attended a VIP Day?
Or maybe you hosted one yourself like Irene Ogier did?
Feel free to share your experience with me.
You are welcome to ask my any question or leave a comment down below.
I am looking forward to connecting with you.
To your Health and Wellbeing,
p.s. I am on a mission to touch the lives and hearts of 1 million people around the globe with my “2 minute video tips by Monique”,
because I am passionate about helping you how to Balance Your Energy in such a way that you can move through your days with more
Ease, Grace, Flow and FUN!
So, if this idea resonates with you and you feel uplifted or you know someone that could also benefit from my video series,
please share this blogpost with them!