Would you love to have healthy and strong teeth?
Start using this powerful “hand and finger exercise”, also known as Mudra, to support yourself. Simply watch the video below.
What I love about this particular mudra is that it balances the energies of the different organs in our bodies.
And when you apply this hand position, it will calm the nerves, because it also balances the central energies of the body.
So when you are afraid of visiting your dentist, this can help you feel more relaxed!
You have power in your own hands! Start using them for your own health and wellbeing.
Have fun with this exercise.
Here are 10 other healthy dental tips:
- Floss your teeth before brushing: use a non toxic Dental floss to remove plaque and harmful bacteria between your teeth
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Brush your teeth correctly by using the right technique: hold your toothbrush at a 45 degree angle., pointed toward the gum line.Use gentle, short, circular motions. Brush each tooth 10-15 times.
- Use this right toothbrush: choose the softer ones (they are more gentle for your gum) and when you want an electric one, rotating and oscillating heads work best. And remember to change your toothbrush every 2 months!
- Use tooth paste without these 3 ingredients (at least just a minimum): Fluoride, SLS, Titanium Dioxide
- Limit sugary foods: they damage your teeth very easily
- Quit smoking and drinking: they cause yellowing of your teeth and they are potentially harmful for your health and wellbeing.
- Only use your teeth for chewing your food; cracking nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging can lead to chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when you are playing sports (e.g. hockey)
- See your dentist for regular check ups
(Note: I found these tips on You Tube: click here if you want to watch that particular video)
Now it’s your turn….
How well do you take care of your teeth?
You are welcome to ask me any question or leave a comment down below.
I am looking forward to connecting with you.
To your Health and Wellbeing,
p.s. I am on a mission to touch the lives and hearts of 1 million people around the globe with my “2 minute video tips by Monique”,
because I am passionate about helping you how to Balance Your Energy in such a way that you can move through your days with more
Ease, Grace, Flow and FUN!
So, if this idea resonates with you and you feel uplifted or you know someone that could also benefit from my video series,
please share this blogpost with them!
I highly appreciate that!