Did you know that eating this superfood can keep your teeth healthy and strong?
And that it also has many other benefits for your Health and Wellbeing?
Who recognizes the guy in the above picture?
Yes, it’s Popeye the sailor man. He’s known for eating lots of spinach, so that he can protect his wife Olive against his competitor Brutus.
For old times sake, click here to listen to his famous intro tune.
Enjoy watching Today’s “2 minute video tip by Monique”:
Here are some of the wonderful benefits SPINACH has for our body, mind and spirit:
- it contains calcium and magnesium, which are essential for healthy and strong teeth and bones
- it helps us boost our immunesystem
- it helps us improve the quality of our eyes
- it is said to be very good for pregnant women
- it also helps us raise our stamina and energy
- it reduces the levels of stress in our body
Now it’s your turn….
Do you love your teeth enough to take good care of them?
You are welcome to ask me any question or leave a comment down below.
I am looking forward to connecting with you.
To your Health and Wellbeing,
p.s. I am on a mission to touch the lives and hearts of 1 million people around the globe with my “2 minute video tips by Monique”,
because I am passionate about helping you how to Balance Your Energy in such a way that you can move through your days with more
Ease, Grace, Flow and FUN!
So, if this idea resonates with you and you feel uplifted or you know someone that could also benefit from my video series,
please share this blogpost with them!
I highly appreciate that!